Turn off Win10 upgrade for Win7
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-08-26 01:12:34 UTC
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
DWORD: DisableOSUpgrade = 1

You might have to create the 'WindowsUpdate' key, in addition to the
'DisableOSUpgrade' DWORD.

Now you'll never even see any Win10 "updates" in Windows Update,
including all the telemetry phone-home shit MS installs in KB2952664,
KB3021917, KB3035583, KB3068708, KB3075249 and KB3080149 in
preparation for installing Win10.

You also won't see the nag to upgrade to Windows 10.

Yer welcome.
--
------------------------------------
Michael Scott Guthrie (aka Rocky)

Now that everyone knows who you are, they can get you the psychiatric
help you so desperately need. Perhaps they could call your mother
Paula S. Guthrie, given that you're in your 30's and you still live at
home with mommy... and Grandma Martha. LOL

Your brother Scott certainly won't be happy to know you're
embarrassing the Guthrie family name, how's he gonna find real estate
clients if everyone knows the Guthries are a pack of schizo kooks? LOL

Just how many backwoods redneck hillbillies can fit in one small 1200
sf 3bd/1.5 ba house?! Does RockyRetard share a bedroom with his
brother? Or do they make Grandma Martha sleep on the porch? LOL
------------------------------------

Michael Guthrie (aka Rocky), your brain is grasping at straws in
trying to avoid admitting *you* *are* *wrong*, and as your brain
becomes more and more desperate to avoid the truth we promulgate
(which utterly demolishes your kook conspiracy theory), it makes
larger and larger leaps of illogic.

For instance:
=============================
A) You said the satellite uplink inteference seen in the WCBS video
*you* *provided* was a nuke EMP, so your broken brain told you they
must have buried nukes under the twin towers. Being a simpleton, you
believed they just dug shallow holes, dropped the nukes in, smoothed
over the concrete and walked away for 33 years.

B) Your timing on the WCBS video *you* *provided* between the
satellite uplink interference (what you deemed to be a "nuke EMP") and
the tower falling being 12 seconds (it was actually 14 seconds, but
kooks can't count) means your supposed nukes had to have been buried
from 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* below the surface (dependent upon soil
composition and thus speed of compressive blast transmission). Never
mind that we don't have the technology to drill that deep even today,
let alone in 1968. Your broken brain had to yet again change your
kooky little conspiracy theory to at least try to orient itself at
some acute angle to reality. So no "dug a shallow hole, dropped the
nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years" anymore, now it was
"dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years".

C) You're such a simpleton you didn't realize nukes require periodic
replacement of their neutron-source trigger, which naturally
radioactively decays over time, building up the decay byproduct xenon,
which absorbs neutrons. It's called xenon poisoning. So your broken
brain told you that someone had to service those nukes to keep the
triggers viable... which means your broken brain was thus *forced* to
change from "dug a shallow hole, dropped the nukes in, covered it up,
walked away for 33 years", to "dug an impossibly deep hole, dropped
the nukes in, covered it up, walked away for 33 years", to "built an
entire *facility* impossibly deep under the WTC, complete with service
personnel and" "4 blast doors to keep the explosion from getting back
into the area the nukes were maintained" (your words).

D) Your broken brain then said there were 19 nukes instead of your
original 3, because you knew there were 19 instances of satellite
uplink interference in the WCBS video *you* *provided*, in which you
k'lamed one of the instances of satellite uplink interference was an
EMP. And if you k'lame one of them is an EMP, they *all* must be EMPs,
so your broken brain now tells you there were 19 nukes detonated in
rapid succession... completely ignoring the fact that even one nuke
detonation would plunge the city into darkness due to EMP burning out
electrical substations, and completely ignoring the fact that no
nuclear detonation byproducts were found in the rubble, in the
vicinity of the rubble, or anywhere in NYC.

E) Now that your broken brain was convinced that the nukes were buried
deeply, of course, they had a very wide blast radius, which screwed up
your kooky k'lame that they were used to demolish WTC1 and WTC2, but
somehow missed WTC3 and WTC4... so your broken brain conceived that
the nuclear weapons could somehow dig themselves up from that
miles-deep facility to just below the WTC towers prior to exploding,
in order to make their cone of destruction smaller. Nevermind that
your broken brain said they dug through 37.28 to 96.93 *miles* of
*solid* *bedrock* in *12* *seconds*. LOL

F) So I've led you by the nose in a full circle... if those bombs your
broken brain is telling you existed *did* dig their way up to
underneath the WTC twin towers before detonating (they didn't... first
because there were no nukes, second because it'd be impossible, but
for the sake of argument, we'll continue), that leads right back to
your calculation of the time between your claimed "EMP" (the satellite
uplink interference on the WCBS video *you* *provided*) and the time
the buildings fell, which is pretty much where we started. So I've
proven by drop-kicking your retarded ass around the perimeter of
sanity full-circle that you're insane. LOL

G) Realizing the utter ridiculousness of your kook blather above, your
broken brain has backpedaled and expanded your delusion even more as a
desperate attempt at attaining some semblance of plausibility...
saying there were 34 mini-nukes, and they were within and underneath
the twin towers. If those 34 nukes you claim existed *did* explode,
where are the nuclear detonation byproducts? The highly radioactive
metal? The radiation burns and radiation sickness of people in the
vicinity? Where are the nuclear detonation signature seismographs? Why
did the electrical grid, all electronics and all vehicles survive not
just one but *34* nuclear EMPs? And what about that timing between the
WCBS video satellite uplink interference (what you claimed was "EMP")
and the shaking and collapse of the tower? That's now off by 14 whole
seconds, just as it was when your kooky conspiracy theory began. LOL

H) Your brain becoming more and more broken, in just one short day it
moved from G) above to now telling you there are *more* than 34 nukes.
Where does your broken brain stop, Ko0k? Billions of intelligent
nano-nukes covering every metal surface of the twin towers? Robot
"crisis actors" able to withstand the extreme radiation? All of NYC
being blow up, replaced by a CGI that we all are fooled by today? LOL

IOW, your broken brain is far too stupid to discern fantasy from
reality, so you've caught yourself in an unresolvable logic hole. And
the harder you try to resolve it, the more you run around in little
tard-circles, banging your head with your fist and doing your very
best Rainman impersonation. I can twist your brain into a Gordian Knot
with my knowledge. And I've just barely even started, I haven't even
worked up a sweat yet.
=============================

Kook. LOL
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-08-26 17:27:03 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Debbie Carter the Menopausal Stalking Suicidal-When-Drunk FagHag
On 8/25/2015 8:12 PM, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate
DWORD: DisableOSUpgrade = 1
You might have to create the 'WindowsUpdate' key, in addition to the
'DisableOSUpgrade' DWORD.
Now you'll never even see any Win10 "updates" in Windows Update,
including all the telemetry phone-home shit MS installs in
KB2952664, KB3021917, KB3035583, KB3068708, KB3075249 and KB3080149 in
preparation for installing Win10.
You also won't see the nag to upgrade to Windows 10.
Yer welcome.
how did you find out this ? can I verify it somewhere?
Thanks!
a keeper
I was going through the descriptions of each KB on the Microsoft site
prior to installation (something everyone should be doing), and in one
of them, they included a manual method of turning off Win10 updates
and nag. One of the KBs installs a Group Policy that allows
administrators to do this on a lot of computers at once. It
essentially sets that registry DWORD in that registry key across a
group of computers.
He stole it off of Mr. Smartypants post in AUK just hours earlier.
Drunk again, Deb?
http://www.hakspek.com/security/updates-make-windows-7-and-8-spy-on-you-like-windows-10/
And that web page shows nothing about editing the registry, you
witless drunkard.
he steals everything all the time ,
Thieving socks! LOL
i can't tell you how much i've improved his vocabulary
That's only because I'm a % sock. I keep telling these idiots who I
am, but no one believes it. They're pretty stupid.

Now the gullible tards are flocking after Chimpy, Destroyer of
Wieners.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a
guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random
objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates
his prescription drug abuse to "calm the fuck down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: <***@dizum.com> - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: <kjucol$ckr$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org> - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: <kmqoip$cg3$***@news.albasani.net> - Norco
MID: <knc9l2$e66$***@news.albasani.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Xanax
MID: <krt925$u63$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Marijuana
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <kuqmlq$mi7$***@news.mixmin.net> - Amphetamine (!)
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Ecstasy
MID: <l1b6g2$qr0$***@news.mixmin.net> - Vicodin
MID: <l5kd53$8kd$***@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <lanvc8$f06$***@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <larrim$lft$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <lcckii$mue$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <***@dizum.com> - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
Chimpy's desperate plea to a dude:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Diddle me!"

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

K Wills (Shill #3), in
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:27:03 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
i can't tell you how much i've improved his vocabulary
That's only because I'm a % sock. I keep telling these idiots who I
am, but no one believes it. They're pretty stupid.
Now the gullible tards are flocking after Chimpy, Destroyer of
Wieners.
We're all socks of the mighty Emmett.
Suddenly I feel so dirty.
No, we're all socks of %.

% is an emancipated sock of the mighty Emmett.

And % took a bath once.

So we're all good.

<snicker>
[...]

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:08:29 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
K Wills (Shill #3), in
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 19:27:03 +0200 (CEST), Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
i can't tell you how much i've improved his vocabulary
That's only because I'm a % sock. I keep telling these idiots who I
am, but no one believes it. They're pretty stupid.
Now the gullible tards are flocking after Chimpy, Destroyer of
Wieners.
We're all socks of the mighty Emmett.
Suddenly I feel so dirty.
No, we're all socks of %.
% is an emancipated sock of the mighty Emmett.
And % took a bath once.
So we're all good.
<snicker>
Whew! I was a bit worried there.
--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus