Amazing halo of light, in Sweden
Sylvain
2017-12-05 22:14:25 UTC
Amazing Sun halo display, with a 22° halo, parhelic circle, with sundogs
and a tangent arc as well as 44° parhelia (sundogs) and 46° halo, in
Vemdalen, Sweden Dec 1- 2017

https://www.facebook.com/severeweatherEU/videos/2125737694315987/
palsing
Amazing, isn't it? Under what conditions do such displays happen?
Sylvain
2017-12-06 09:35:33 UTC
Post by palsing
Amazing, isn't it? Under what conditions do such displays happen?
I think that were a aerosol of air and some little particles of ice crystals

A fog of crystals ice with the sun enough low
Arc Michael
2017-12-07 02:15:35 UTC
plus gamma ray injection, we had a direct hit ( Small charge) by our Sun directly at us three days ago. It pushed charged particles which 'excite' the surroundings like small ice crystals.
Hägar
2017-12-06 19:34:26 UTC
Post by Sylvain
Amazing Sun halo display, with a 22° halo, parhelic circle, with sundogs
and a tangent arc as well as 44° parhelia (sundogs) and 46° halo, in
Vemdalen, Sweden Dec 1- 2017
https://www.facebook.com/severeweatherEU/videos/2125737694315987/
Amazing, isn't it? Under what conditions do such displays happen?

*** if the frozen crystals in the air were liquid, it would be called
a "Rainbow" ...
Notroll2016
2017-12-06 19:41:31 UTC
Post by Sylvain
Amazing Sun halo display, with a 22° halo, parhelic circle, with sundogs
and a tangent arc as well as 44° parhelia (sundogs) and 46° halo, in
Vemdalen, Sweden Dec 1- 2017
https://www.facebook.com/severeweatherEU/videos/2125737694315987/
Amazing, isn't it? Under what conditions do such displays happen?

*** if the frozen crystals in the air were liquid, it would be called
a "Rainbow" ...

***were they seen above Hagar's trailer park sewage lagoon, it would be
called a shitstorm.
Sylvain
2017-12-06 22:10:05 UTC
Post by Hägar
*** if the frozen crystals in the air were liquid, it would be called
a "Rainbow" ...
In no way

The parhelic circle is to back light, while the rainbow is to front light

Yet Another !! who drop a hint to say that he is faggot to try to hook up
Hägar
2017-12-08 01:22:41 UTC
Post by Hägar
*** if the frozen crystals in the air were liquid, it would be called
a "Rainbow" ...
In no way

The parhelic circle is to back light, while the rainbow is to front light

Yet Another !! who drop a hint to say that he is faggot to try to hook up
Post by Hägar
if you're trolling for Faggots and the noTroll doesn't bite, try
cocksuckers.com I'm sure you'll find a lot of Frenchies there,
doing what they do best ...
Herbert Glazier
Arc Michael
did you seeit yourself?
Sylvain
No, we sent it to me by Facebook
Arc Michael
how many people live inside of you? Broken englsih?
Sylvain
2017-12-07 18:33:26 UTC
Post by Sylvain
we sent it to me by Facebook
I wanted to tell " I received it by Facebook "

Becauce in French "ils"=>"they", "nous"=>"we "

and "on"=>sometimes"we", sometimes"they" sometimes untranslatable
Arc Michael
2017-12-08 01:28:59 UTC
Post by Sylvain
Post by Sylvain
we sent it to me by Facebook
u can be more specific. Like this video is from 'so-&so, what it is about ( you did that well :) and date and location. But heay; 'thank you for the video.'

It is very wonderful.

I place biochem explanations on my gooogle plus page and reposted it .

Give me full citation details and I will post them ( edit it in for keeping) the details.

If not, leave it be.
Herbert Glazier
Oil molecules in water makes a rainbow,when the sun is low.It must have a magnetic effect to make a great looking arc.I like to wish upon a rainbow.Are they always the same 3 colors? I have come up with a wishing rainbow bouncing ball.Your wish comes true when you catch it when its flashing red,blue and yellow. I sell them for $7 bucks,and I can't hardly keep up with the demand.TreBert
Sylvain
2017-12-06 10:35:25 UTC
Post by Arc Michael
Post by Sylvain
Amazing Sun halo display, with a 22° halo, parhelic circle, with sundogs
and a tangent arc as well as 44° parhelia (sundogs) and 46° halo, in
Vemdalen, Sweden Dec 1- 2017
https://www.facebook.com/severeweatherEU/videos/2125737694315987/
did you seeit yourself?
Damn !! I had not thought about it !!!

But it's GOD who made it !!!!

But of course it's sure, there are be three, it's the Father, the Son
and the Holy Ghost and above it's the little Baby Jesus. They are beings
of light

It's because it's soon Christmas !!

Quick I'm going to say the prayres !!!

Why the people who see this, do not they say prayers ?

They are miscreant, they will have nothing for Christmas and their souls
will putrefy in hell for eternty in horrific sufferings.
Bast
If I was "God",......I would not rely on facebook to prove my existence.
Leo Sgouros
If I was "God", I know I exist, and would never need to prove shit to anyone, ever.
Hägar
2017-12-06 23:00:54 UTC
Post by Bast
Post by Sylvain
Post by Arc Michael
Post by Sylvain
[...]

*** If there really were a God, don't you think he by now would have
dispatched the devil, or taken care of Allah, Buddha and whoever
else claims to be a deity ???