Trump finds someone to play at inauguration
Notroll2016
2016-12-24 16:32:17 UTC
What a bitter disappointment for Hagar - he wanted to be picked to play the
skin flute. Along with Hanson.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/
hanson
2016-12-24 20:35:32 UTC
It is not clear why the UN-AMERICAN gay Communist, Hi-Yeller
Kike Notrollovsky, <***@charter.net> wanted "to play the
skin flute of Hagar & Hanson" after Notrollovsky the cocksucker
called on "folks"... to admit that he is guilty as charged for having
committed the following:
The gay Hi-Yeller Kike Notrollovsky, <***@charter.net>
was up all night looking for hanson to brag that Notrollovsky
is a worshipper and sex-buddy of the cabal of Hitlery Clinton's
Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin, & even more perverted,
kike Notrollovsky is a defender of <***@gmail.com>
who is a Face-shitter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal, under
whose Sphincter Notrollovsky enjoys eating Glazier's turds..
All of the above Liberals, from Hitlery down to Glazier, with
Notrollovsky at the bottom of the barrel, are Marxists that have
& are whoring down this Nation... and now they cry because
Trump has appeared on the scene. Pity... BUT...ROTFLMAO!
Hägar
2016-12-24 21:28:33 UTC
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news:o3m7ub$3kg$***@gioia.aioe.org...

What a bitter disappointment for Hagar - he wanted to be picked to play the
skin flute. Along with Hanson.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** Hey, numbnutz, I'll let you know who performed, right after the
Inauguration. I know you deadbeats are praying for a total flop, but
the one thing I can guarantee is that it will be spectacular and you
deadbeats will have to feast on crow again ... for a second time this
year. Bon appetite, you hapless hillbilly.
Herbert Glazier
2016-12-30 23:19:28 UTC
I can write Trump's song,and sing it.It needs lots of trumpets.It ends with a beutiful girl on a harp.(played by his wife) Song starts "Trumpets blare our Trump standing there. How soon will he make America the land of the free.The way it use to be.etc. Trebert
hanson
2016-12-31 01:16:29 UTC
"Herbert Glazier" <***@gmail.com> wrote
"I can write .... the way it used to be" when I did and do
this <Loading Image...>
to my crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-shit-eaters
of <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> who
freely & happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter,
especially Iran's "Anon Y. Maldrecki, the Mouse" aka
"<***@FakeAddress.com> Mehram Maleki who
is the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, and waits
greedily to feast on more of Bert's PFM (Poop For Maleki),
Now, there are new Bert-Turd-Eater-Aspirants in wait, like
"Peter Riedt" <***@yahoo.co.uk>, plus "Greysky" aka
"Mathew Orman" <***@hotmail.com>, plus "Archie" aka
"Arc Michael" <***@yahoo.com> & Kackoby "benj"
Jacoby BJ <***@nobody.net> the y/n-Judeo-Apostate, &
"James McGinn", the "Mad Ginni-pig" <***@gmail.com>
.. but none "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "All of you pigs, 'You must repent' " _____

ever since Tre:B::ert Glazier introduced himself with & as....
:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing homne".
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: after sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I shit into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. back to the oven" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
Double-A
2016-12-31 21:44:34 UTC
Post by Herbert Glazier
Post by Notroll2016
What a bitter disappointment for Hagar - he wanted to be picked to play the
skin flute. Along with Hanson.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/
I can write Trump's song,and sing it.It needs lots of trumpets.It ends with a beutiful girl on a harp.(played by his wife) Song starts "Trumpets blare our Trump standing there. How soon will he make America the land of the free.The way it use to be.etc. Trebert
Will Trump's inauguration be at the Trump Tower?

Why not?

Double-A
Herbert Glazier

Tower looks good.He can look down and see We the People.His subjects.Land lords always look down their renters.There was a time land lords were the only people alowed to vote.Hmmm Its going in that direction. Trebert
Double-A
2016-12-31 22:25:50 UTC
Post by Herbert Glazier

Post by Double-A
Will Trump's inauguration be at the Trump Tower?
Why not?
Double-A
Tower looks good.He can look down and see We the People.His subjects.Land lords always look down their renters.There was a time land lords were the only people alowed to vote.Hmmm Its going in that direction. Trebert
Hmm! I never thought about the repercussions of Trump's landlord status. I guess rent increases will be a way of life!

Double-A
hanson
2016-12-31 23:07:52 UTC
Double-A" AA, <double-***@hush.com>, alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Hmm! I never thought about the repercussions of rent increases
will be a way of life!.. which was a bad faux pas that made Abner
homeless & turned Abner into a Dumpster diver. .... Pity
Herbert Glazier

Landlord movies did good in the great depression.They showed pushing families into the snow.Mothers holding their babies. Hobos to keep warm road in box cars. Trump will change all and in reality its 100% worse now.Woman and children are getting sick.It has gone down to 40F here in Orange county.Christmas is over.Only Trump loves the poor. O Ya TreBert
hanson
2017-01-03 23:31:15 UTC
"Herbert Glazier" <***@gmail.com>
is 100% worse now, he says, ever since the
<http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> who is
Bert, the un-American Communist, Bigot, Hatemonger,
Full Swine, Face Shitter & Graveyard Vandal does this
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-shit-eaters
of <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine> who
freely & happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter,
especially Iran's "Anon Y. Mouse" <***@home.invalid>
aka "<***@FakeAddress.com> Mehram Maleki
being the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, & waits
& now the gay kike Notrollovsky <***@charter.net>
http://youtu.be/mkRqQQWu_mA

ever since Tre:B::ert Glazier introduced himself with & as....
:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a shit & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing home".
:B:: I embarrass my Ggrandkids. They avoid me. Bert
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I shit into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. and always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>
Notroll2016
2017-01-04 12:06:38 UTC
"hanson" wrote in message news:o4hc5l$qvr$***@dont-email.me...

PS:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

********************
The above mindless brain fart as Hanson prepares, along with Hagar, to move
into a FEMA camp courtesy of Donald Trump. There they will share a
single-wide and be housed, clothed and fed on less than $3 per day. But
having his ilk off the street will go a long way toward making America great
again.
Hägar
2017-01-04 13:40:30 UTC
"Notroll2016" wrote in message news:o4iogb$1lsd$***@gioia.aioe.org...

"hanson" wrote in message news:o4hc5l$qvr$***@dont-email.me...

PS:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
<http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT>

********************
The above mindless brain fart as Hanson prepares, along with Hagar, to move
into a FEMA camp courtesy of Donald Trump. There they will share a
single-wide and be housed, clothed and fed on less than $3 per day. But
having his ilk off the street will go a long way toward making America great
again.
hey, Gaylord, perhaps you can talk the Deliverance banjo
team to partake in the festivities ... would be a nice gesture
from you LGBT and whatever the Q stands for ...
Notroll2016
2017-01-04 16:26:40 UTC
"H�gar" wrote in message news:3eadnVHvePLPZvHFnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...

[...]

**************
What's funny is that once Pence takes office, he's going to require Hagar to
have his tats removed and go to church. Bwahahahahahaha.
hanson
2017-01-04 21:26:38 UTC
The semi-black Hatemonger <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries>
Post by hanson
[...]
hanson wrote:
With a certain amount of pity it is noted that the dude in this
video <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries> did hear
you whine & groan and he then re-enatced your grief and
uploaded it to <http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries>..
.. which also makes it clear why you the UN-AMERICAN gay
Communist, Hi-Yeller "Notrollovsky",<***@charter.net>
exhibits an IQ that is 10 dozen points below that of Glazier's,
as you now try very desperately to get yourself under your
communist boss Glazier's control who does this
of the <http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier> who
and now the gay kike "Notrollovsky" <***@charter.net>
http://youtu.be/mkRqQQWu_mA
hanson