G=EMC^2 Swine Glazier's Exodus!
hanson
2015-05-14 08:51:33 UTC
<***@gmail.com> "G=EMC^2TreBert"
aka "reber g=emc^2", the Cretin and Swine Glazier
wrote:
12May2015:
This group is not like it was in the good old days.
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Good-Old-Days-of-s-p>
This group has become a NG to stay away from.
13May2015:
Treb told me "TIME" to go. Its been 23 years
and over 25,000 posts. Bye
hanson wrote:
Glazier, you are doing the right thing, but
DO it and KEEP it that way: "Stay away!"
Every Jew, worldwide, will breathe easier now,
after you have embarrassed them 25000 times,
starting with your introduction as
Loudmouth Glazier who wrote:
::B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
::B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how every thing works,.."
::B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
::B:: ***** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert *****
::B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
::B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them. "
::B:: "USA today is Nazi Germany 1937"
Glazier, the trouble maker, also bragged:
that Glazier stole "G=EMC^2" off a farmer's barn in
1946, in Florida, (not knowing then, nor today, that
"G=EMC^2" is wrong & idiotic) and he quickly wrote
it down on a brown paper bag so that Glazier would
not forget these symbols, ... (LOL) and Glazier was
also too fucking stupid to realize that
"G=EMC^2" is short for:
___ Glazier Exhibits Micro-Cephalic Cretinism___
and yet, Glazier claimed "G=EMC^2" to be his original
idea ... and LIE # 1... which when Glazier was confronted
with & being reminded of, then....
3)
on 07-Feb 2015 & on 08-Feb2015:
the Jewish swine <***@gmail.com> wrote:
Harlow HVAC, Saul Levy & Benj, I'll be sitting on
your face to take a shit & say: "Open wide". after..
(2)
On 06-Dec-2014, you, Hebe Herbie, said to
"benj" <***@gmail.com>: Reality is you
always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser.
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. after
(1)
On 25-Mar-2008 Swine Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a
good laugh when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.
hanson wrote:
I bid you farewell for your way to that "better place",
so that you can do what you yearn for: (1),(2) & (3).
Never mind that there are a few sadists in this NG
here who said that they like you to stay.
They love to see you get beaten up day after day.
"Get the Picture. O ya. It fits. Right on the money!"
Epilog:
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-constant-lies, who
steals and plagiaries every chance he gets, like
here, in Swine Glazier's supposedly last post which
he titled: "Old Posted Don't Die They Go to a Better Place"
which is a line that Glazier stole from General McArthur's
"Old Soldiers never die. They just fade away!
hanson
2015-05-18 01:18:29 UTC
<***@gmail.com> "G=EMC^2TreBert"
aka "reber g=emc^2", the Cretin and Swine Glazier
is back with <http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-constant-lies>
about which Moderator General "HVAC" Harlow Campbell
<***@gmail.com> succinctly added & wrote:
"Bert you are an idiot."
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike.
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker .... and "Bert
you are senile, dazed & confused. Fucked in the head.
"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot".
hanson wrote:
Naturally, Glazier's understudy, Swine "Michael Moroney"
<***@world.std.spaamtrap.com>, who loves to have
his mouth full of shit from the Jewish Jailbird G=EMC^2 Bert
Glazier will say that the above is "Anti-Semitism"....ROTFLMAO
-----------------------
Post by hanson
[...]
hanson You need badly. Treb ]
hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... Cranked yourself, didn't you, Swine Glazier?
ahahahaha... Harlow pegged you right, you spineless pig!
G=EMC^2TreBert
hanson for your own good seek help.Knowing what you are doing would be a big start. Join a group with people that have your same mental problem,and that could be a step in the right direction. Treb
G=EMC^2TreBert
hanson would be a good idea for you and Saul Levy to get together. It fits with "birds of a feather" both having the same mental problems,and Saul being Jewish would straighten out your being a bigot. Saul is a very liberal Jew. He also is an astronomer with great knowledge. Than you could add something on your own to this group. Think about it,for it could make you into a nice person.You and Saul could spread LOVE WOW Treb
Double-A
2015-05-18 18:18:52 UTC
Post by G=EMC^2TreBert
Post by G=EMC^2TreBert
Post by hanson
[...]
hanson seems to have a knowledge of physics when he gets around to talking about it. But his obsession with bigotry makes me wonder sometime if he came to the US from Germany under Operation Paper Clip!

Double-A
Saul Levy
2015-05-18 19:24:29 UTC
SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT CACA?

I'M >>NOT<< A LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

hanson's HOPELESS!

SEE HOW WRONG HIS SHIT IS?

FUCK YOU, BEERT IDIOT!

Saul Levy

could spread LOVE WOW Treb
G=EMC^2TreBert
AA hanson was the big reason I felt like dropping out.Reality is we all should try to help him. My dropping out could not help him. With mental hospitals all closed its not easy for him.We must do the best we can. Treb
Saul Levy
2015-05-18 19:00:10 UTC
hanson's ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU, BEERT!

YOU SURE DO NEED HELP, CACA!

Saul Levy

HVAC
2015-05-18 19:31:13 UTC
Post by G=EMC^2TreBert
AA hanson was the big reason I felt like dropping out.Reality is we all should try to help him. My dropping out could not help him. With mental hospitals all closed its not easy for him.We must do the best we can. Treb
I for one am glad you stayed Bert.
--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

G=EMC^2TreBert
AA Thank you.You are the main reason I came back.Being friends parting is hard to do.So many of my old friends have died.Some I lost contact. I know being so old,and not hearing what people are saying(tone deaf) makes it almost impossible for them. Nice part of our friendship is this comunication.Bert
hanson
2015-05-19 01:46:52 UTC
<***@gmail.com> "G=EMC^2TreBert"
aka "reber g=emc^2", the Cretin and Swine Glazier
is an embarrassment to every Jew, everywhere with his
Post by hanson
[...]
The 3 bigots brain washed to hate.they must seek help.
They need a life. They must read and realize their posts. Treb
hanson wrote:
Yes, Glazier you Swine, Face shitter and Graveyard vandal,
the 3 bigots are the hate mongers **Herbert, Treb & Bert**
spewing: http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-constant-lies, to which:
Moderator General "HVAC" Harlow Campbell
<***@gmail.com> succinctly added & wrote:
"Bert you are an idiot."
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike.
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker .... and "Bert
you are senile, dazed & confused. Fucked in the head.
"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot".
hanson wrote:
And then there is Glazier's lover & Swine "Michael Moroney"
<***@world.std.spaamtrap.com>, who loves to have
his mouth full of shit from the Jewish Jailbird G=EMC^2 Bert
Glazier. So Glazier, call on Moroney because that is where
you will find that "Better Place" that you have yearned for.
ROTFLMAO!
G=EMC^2TreBert
hanson Spread love,and not hate. Bert
hanson
2015-05-19 22:36:10 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/G-EMC2-Glaziers-Exodus>
Post by hanson
[...]
hansen take my advice and get the help you badly need.
There is no shame to mental illness.Find a good doctor if
he is Jewish don't be afraid.
Jewish mental doctors started with Fraud. Bert
Moderator General "HVAC" Harlow Campbell
<***@gmail.com> succinctly added & wrote:
"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"Bert you are an idiot."
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike.
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
fucking being". "Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you fucking idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded fuck".
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker .... and "Bert
you are senile, dazed & confused. Fucked in the head.
hanson wrote:
Glazier, you Swine, at least you admit to be a mental case.
And because your Peepee Dr let you down and you calling
him being a Fraud for it, just shows once more that....
Glazier, you are an embarrassment for every Jew, everywhere.
G=EMC^2TreBert
2015-05-20 21:41:32 UTC
Post by hanson
[...]
Hanson Pee-Aire Is not pissed off.He is doing OK. Operation P&P was touch and go,and "going" is what Pee-Aire is happy with. Don't bring people down by twisting reality.People that know me know I am a nice person.Love people. Ran for mayor to help my home town.Build and sail my own boats.At 87 will never slow down.My van is now with its large M&M signs has made me very popular.Hanson if you are ever in the LA area look me`up. That would be something. Show you how well I can paint(never had a lesson) Give you a ride on my ocean going boat. Show you my fastest pictures. Take you to U of Irvine on the day I give out how I can take the pictures. Bert