Nuclear Devices Used at WTC GROUND ZERO
Rocky
2015-11-16 03:31:05 UTC
Nuclear Devices Used at WTC GROUND ZERO
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/nuclear-devices-used-at-wtc/
Thomas Heger
2015-11-16 07:07:40 UTC
Post by Rocky
Nuclear Devices Used at WTC GROUND ZERO
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/nuclear-devices-used-at-wtc/
I just have found the website of Dimitri Khalezov:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/02/nuclear-demolition-of-the-world-trade-center-damage-to-bathtub/

Quote:
"The most spiteful of these critics were supposed “followers of Judy
Wood’s theory” – the so-called conspiracy theory No.5 (or “DEW” theory)
which we have already disproved in the corresponding Chapter of this
book. Actually, these folks from “Judy Wood creed” bear striking
similarities to a typical cult, but in reality it seems they are just a
well-organized group of shills who pretend to behave as if it were a
indeed a “cult”. These folks attempted to “debunk” my “theory” (thus,
clearly ignoring my statement that I am not a “theorist” but a “witness”
and therefore my supposed “theory” is not actually a “theory” and
therefore can not be treated as such) by claiming that I allegedly could
not explain why “my” “alleged” “underground nuclear explosions” did not
damage the so-called “bathtub” and why they did not damage PATH (the
underground train system).

These shills from the little army headed by Judy Wood pretended not to
notice the definition of “ground zero” in pre-9/11 English language,
they preferred not to notice high temperatures that unexplainably
persisted underground for almost 4 months, and they preferred not to
notice leukemia and other radiation-related cancers strangely endemic
among the ground zero responders.

They continue to stubbornly insist that the WTC was demolished by
mysterious “laser beams from space”, which, in their opinions, should
successfully explain both – “dustifications” of the Towers and the
underground fires (along with “ground zero” name). Moreover, they claim
that I was allegedly hired by the U.S. Government to “dissolve” their
alleged “truth” (supposedly provided by Judy Wood) with a certain
“plausible lie” – because, they claimed, I could not satisfactorily
explain why “my” underground nukes did not damage the “bathtub” and PATH
trains and stations."

As I feel kind of personally addressed, I would like to say:

- I personally think, that Judy Woods assumptions are correct

- I have or had no contact whatsoever to her by any kind of means.

So, I reject the claim, she has followers, that act like a cult.

Actually I had physics as kind of hobby and found something fitting. So
I heard of Tom Bearden and John Hutchison long ago, but not in
connection to 9/11.

I reject the idea of explosion by any kind of bomb, because of the
missing material and the restriction of the demolition to the area above
the surface level.

Also the phenomenon of those round holes, that go right through entire
buildings, that would not fit to any kind of bombs.

Such holes are present in WTC 4 and WTC 6. These holes contain almost no
material, while in the remaining build you can still see office chairs
and coffee machines.

So: whatever made the destruction is apparently capable of turning steel
and concrete into nothing.

How these devices operate is not well understood. But sooner or later
this will change, since all kinds of idiots will like to have such a thing.

This again shows the enormous stupidity of the entire event, since it is
kind of advertise for something, people would not have found for centuries.

TH
Rocky
2015-11-16 10:50:19 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Rocky
[...]
The missing material was just material vaporized to ultra fine and once the
material was that small it floated away in tremendous clouds of debris. And
nukes can do that but more specifically MRR nukes can do that and leave less
of a trail then American made nukes would leave.

The restriction of the demolition was really a restriction on what you were
allowed to see of the demolition. The places were molten metal was found
were poorly documented and about all I'd seen is someone point to a location
in a video and most people state where they think the molten metal was in
the basements of the Twin Towers but it is more likely that the literal "hot
spots" were off to the side of the Twin Towers. And those "hot spots" would
be closer to the side of the Twin Towers furthest from the multi-floor
"Surviving Corners."
Post by Thomas Heger
Also the phenomenon of those round holes, that go right through entire
buildings, that would not fit to any kind of bombs.
There was an assortment of different things used at the World Trade Center
besides the three MRR nukes that did the most damage to the World Trade
Center.
Post by Thomas Heger
Such holes are present in WTC 4 and WTC 6. These holes contain almost no
material, while in the remaining build you can still see office chairs and
coffee machines.
I do not know what you are talking about with WTC4 but I've seen the damage
done to WTC6 explained by the use of nukes with a nearly vertical blast like
the nukes that were used in the OKC bombing. And yes the OKC bombing was
nuclear too but our government tried their best to blame it on a single
point bomb that does not explain why the damage done to the Alfred P. Murrah
building was consistent with the damage done to WTC6.

Oh, and we can't forget all the toasted cars at GZ. Those were just a
distraction just like the downed light poles at the Pentagon. BTW if the
light poles at the Pentagon were really hit by a jet there would have been
jet fuel all over the lawn of the Pentagon.
Post by Thomas Heger
So: whatever made the destruction is apparently capable of turning steel
and concrete into nothing.
MRR nukes can do that and those also explain why GZ was off limits to
everybody for 2 full days and then why radiation was monitored for days
after that. BTW they told people the badges they had to wear were to
monitor air quality but if that were true they wouldn't have let anybody
work at GZ since they would have known the EPA lied about the air quality
right then and there but they were too involved in their own lies about the
badges at that time to notice that the EPA lied about the air quality.
Post by Thomas Heger
How these devices operate is not well understood. But sooner or later this
will change, since all kinds of idiots will like to have such a thing.
The holes left by the MRR nukes that correspond to where people found molten
metal are the biggest give away what really destroyed the Twin Towers but
try to find documentation of what really happened with GZ after it was used
to put on a show for the public.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg
Post by Thomas Heger
This again shows the enormous stupidity of the entire event, since it is
kind of advertise for something, people would not have found for centuries.
Others have already pointed out that the heavily damaged areas help prove
MRR nukes were used especially when you couple that with where the molten
metal was found. BTW from what I've seen and heard the molten metal was
found at the three spots where the haze is coming from in the following
photo:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg
Post by Thomas Heger
TH
Rocky
Saul Levy
2015-11-16 15:29:29 UTC
LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

YOU PROVE NOTHING EXCEPT WHAT AN IDIOT YOU ARE, ROCKSHIT!

NOTHING IMPRESSIVE THERE AT ALL!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy
Post by Rocky
Post by Thomas Heger
This again shows the enormous stupidity of the entire event, since it is
kind of advertise for something, people would not have found for centuries.
Others have already pointed out that the heavily damaged areas help prove
MRR nukes were used especially when you couple that with where the molten
metal was found. BTW from what I've seen and heard the molten metal was
found at the three spots where the haze is coming from in the following
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg
Post by Thomas Heger
TH
Rocky
Shoe-Chucker 2
2015-11-16 18:01:53 UTC
Post by Rocky
Post by Thomas Heger
This again shows the enormous stupidity of the entire event, since it is
kind of advertise for something, people would not have found for centuries.
Others have already pointed out that the heavily damaged areas help prove
MRR nukes were used especially when you couple that with where the molten
metal was found. BTW from what I've seen and heard the molten metal was
found at the three spots where the haze is coming from in the following
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg
Post by Thomas Heger
TH
Rocky
I knew something was up. when the "w' administration avoided an an
inquiry a real investigation. Like they were hiding something.
They were the perps and of course they didn't want the Truth .
Killing 3000+ was just "collateral" damage to them in their wars for Oil.
and'
The globalist terrorists who control Washington, London, Ottawa, Paris,
and other Western capitals have killed upwards of two million innocent
people in Iraq from 1991 to 2011. Everything in that nation has been
destroyed except the people's will to fight and resist.

Add the number of two million slaughtered Iraqis with three thousand
who were sacrificed on September 11, thousands of Afghans, and
thousands of Pakistanis, Yemenis, Libyans, Lebanese, Palestinians, and,
soon to be, Syrians.

If the globalist death cult and zionist monsters attack Persia next, the
death toll of the war on terror will exceed 10 million, and maybe even
more.

But it's not just Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan, and other
Middle Eastern nations that have been targeted for destruction by the
globalist conquerors. America, Canada, and Mexico have also been
targeted for economic, cultural, spiritual, and political destruction.

Below are nine ways the globalist traitors in the U.S. government are
waging war against the American people and the American Constitution.

1. Mexico Has Been Bankrupted And Destabilized By The Globalist
Terrorists On Purpose. They Have Also Opened The Borders To Unlimited
and Illegal Immigration From Mexico. The Globalist Corporations And
Technocrats Have Used The New Cheap Labor Class To Drive Down Wages in
America And Bankrupt States.

After The Damage Is Done On Both Sides of The Border, The Globalist
Traitors Will Bring In A New Political And Economic System With New
Draconian Laws. And They Are Making Trillions of Dollars In The Process.

2. Globalist Traitors In The U.S. Military And Intelligence
Establishment Have Used Military Planes and Covert CIA Teams To Ship In
Drugs Into America For Domestic And Foreign Purposes, As Well as For
Political And Financial Gain.

List of Purposes: Finance Black Budgets In The Shadow CIA And Other
Intelligence Agencies; Build Up The Police State Industry And Militarize
Cops; Create A New Prison Industrial Complex To Create Jobs And A New
Subclass of Convicts; Ruin The Social Stability of Black and Latino
Communities By Denying Them Jobs And Making Drugs Easy To Sell and Buy;
Make Well Trained Police Officers Play Cops N' Robbers With Uneducated
and Aimless Young Drug Dealers - Members of Both Groups Futilely Die By
Playing This Sick and Sophisticated Tag Game of Death.

3. The Globalist Traitors Have Armed Mexican Drug Cartels With
American-Made Weapons To Increase Drug War Violence As Part of A Bigger
Ploy To Blame Gun Rights in America, Discredit Self-Defense Weapons, And
Destroy The Second Amendment.

4. There Is No Justice For Victims of TSA And U.S./Israeli State Terror.
Federal Judges Are Bribed, Deceived And Coerced By The Globalist
Traitors To Kill National Security Cases And Destroy The Lives of
Individuals Who Stick Up For Themselves And For America. The Court of
Law Has Been Destroyed. A Trial By Media Society Has Been Created In Its
Place. Bribed Judges Are Used To Dismiss Lawsuits Against The Government
Brought Forward By Brave Individuals Like Former Governor Jesse Ventura
And 9/11 Victim April Gallop.

5. Corporate And Banking Looting of Public Assets and Government
Treasury By Globalist Insiders. These Snakes Think They Will Survive
Without Getting Caught. But Some of Them Are Smart And Have Bought Homes
In Latin America, Dubai, And Other Regions Around The World. These
Rotten Thieves Will Burn America Down And Then Flee The Country.
Karma ; what a concept!
Shoe-Chucker 2
2015-11-16 22:10:39 UTC
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Visit http://www.selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/list.php?16
Karma ; what a concept!
Rocky
2015-11-16 23:02:38 UTC
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Visit http://www.selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/list.php?16
they don't censor!
--
Karma ; what a concept!
COOL and TNX
Rocky
BDK
2015-11-17 01:48:47 UTC
Post by Rocky
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Visit http://www.selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/list.php?16
they don't censor!
Yeah, he's allowed to spout his horseshit there, just like you and he do
here.
Post by Rocky
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
--
Karma ; what a concept!
COOL and TNX
Black Helicopter color consultant.
Rocky
2015-11-17 15:46:26 UTC
Post by BDK
Post by Rocky
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
--
Post by Rocky
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
--
Karma ; what a concept!
COOL and TNX
Rocky
Seems like UpChucker's kOOktardery isn't any better received there than
his and yours are here.
Why is it that every single time you post you also post every single thing
that you know about 9/11?

Give up? It is because you don't know anything about 9/11 like the sirens
used in WTC7 were broadcasting the international code for a nuclear
destruction.
See: "Code Alarms For 911 Nuclear Destruction"
http://www.zenzoneforum.com/threads/26831-Code-Alarms-For-911-Nuclear-Destruction
Rocky
2015-11-17 21:38:08 UTC
Post by Rocky
Give up? It is because you don't know anything about 9/11 like the sirens
used in WTC7 were broadcasting the international code for a nuclear
destruction.
"International code for a nuclear destruction"?
Where the hell do you k00ktards come up with such stupidity?
OK, I'll say it. Give us a reference to the ISO/OSI document defining the
"international siren codes for nuclear destruction". Hehehe... Rocky
will never answer this one... Oh he will, but the reply will be something
about CGIs or Flight 93 or something else unrelated.
Keep going. Give me some quotes from your mysterious document because from
my search it sounds more like a normal air raid siren.
Why the heck would it be broadcasting a code for "nuclear destruction of
Tower 2" when, judging from the damage and debris, it looks like Tower 2
had already collapsed?
There was a nother video that shows WTC3 with a big grouge in it and that
was what happened after WTC2 was nuked. Once WTC1 was nuked nearly all of
WTC3 was vaporized except the corner furthest from the MRR nuke.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

And do not forget you still have no valid explanation for why so much
survived at the very bottom of the Twin Towers when they should have been
crushed from falling debris and you have no evidence to when the basements
of the Twin Towers and WTC7 were really blown out but photos show windows
blown out long before the Twin Towers were nuked so that points to
explosives in the basements or lower levels to redirect the water supply to
the lower floors help keep the fires burning above.
It's a freaking fire alarm.
And yet they don't use fire alarms like that in school. <G>

Rocky
Shoe-Chucker 2
2015-11-18 15:36:05 UTC
International code for a nuclear destruction"?
And Afghanistan didn't do 9/11. nor did any Muslims. It was an inside
job by the CIA and the neo-cons.
Start your quest for the truth by Googling ; 9/11 Truth.
and check out the Facebook stuff.
The Truth shall set your free.
Or at least keep you out of wars for Oil. and gas pipelines in
Afghanistan.
Maybe.
Karma ; what a concept!
K Wills (Shill #3)
2015-11-19 10:12:43 UTC
On Wed, 18 Nov 2015 07:36:05 -0800, Shoe-Chucker 2
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
International code for a nuclear destruction"?
And Afghanistan didn't do 9/11. nor did any Muslims. It was an inside
job by the CIA and the neo-cons.
Yet, after 14 years, you've never been able to offer any evidence
of this.
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
Start your quest for the truth by Googling ; 9/11 Truth.
and check out the Facebook stuff.
The Truth shall set your free.
If only the Troofer religion offered some. Alas, it does not.
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
Or at least keep you out of wars for Oil. and gas pipelines in
Afghanistan.
Maybe.
Considering how little oil we get from the region, a war over it
would be pointless. But that's another aspect of reality you Troofers
can't accept.
--
Shill #3. Current Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor
Rocky
2015-11-20 14:38:16 UTC
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
International code for a nuclear destruction"?
And Afghanistan didn't do 9/11. nor did any Muslims. It was an inside
job by the CIA and the neo-cons.
Yet, after 14 years, you've never been able to offer any evidence
of this.
You mean other than the four jets that are consistent with CGIs, the
buildings that did not fall down on themseleves and the lack of debris at
Pranksville, PA and the Pentagon?

You the one that has to be an idiot to overlook so much evidence that 9/11
was not what we were told it was. <G>

Rocky
Tony Dragon
2015-11-20 18:22:53 UTC
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
International code for a nuclear destruction"?
And Afghanistan didn't do 9/11. nor did any Muslims. It was an inside
job by the CIA and the neo-cons.
Yet, after 14 years, you've never been able to offer any evidence
of this.
You mean other than the four jets that are consistent with CGIs, the
buildings that did not fall down on themseleves and the lack of debris at
Pranksville, PA and the Pentagon?
You the one that has to be an idiot to overlook so much evidence that 9/11
was not what we were told it was. <G>
Rocky
I have never seen videos of all of the jets at 911.
Can you post links to such videos?

---
Rocky
2015-11-20 21:43:04 UTC
Post by Tony Dragon
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
International code for a nuclear destruction"?
And Afghanistan didn't do 9/11. nor did any Muslims. It was an inside
job by the CIA and the neo-cons.
Yet, after 14 years, you've never been able to offer any evidence
of this.
You mean other than the four jets that are consistent with CGIs, the
buildings that did not fall down on themseleves and the lack of debris at
Pranksville, PA and the Pentagon?
You the one that has to be an idiot to overlook so much evidence that 9/11
was not what we were told it was. <G>
Rocky
I have never seen videos of all of the jets at 911.
Google is your friend. See:
9/11: 16 CGIs which fooled the world
http://www.911closeup.com/nico/CGI/CGI_aprilfools.html
Post by Tony Dragon
Can you post links to such videos?
Who says CGIs all have to be videos? They had still photos of the CGIs in
Nuke York City and with all the bullshit stories about 757s at the Pentagon
and Pranksville, PA CGI could also mean Criminal Generated Images that you
can only see with a wild imagination like yours..

Rocky
Tony Dragon
2015-11-21 09:53:12 UTC
Post by Rocky
Post by Tony Dragon
Post by Tony Dragon
Can you post links to such videos?
Who says CGIs all have to be videos? They had still photos of the CGIs in
Nuke York City and with all the bullshit stories about 757s at the Pentagon
and Pranksville, PA CGI could also mean Criminal Generated Images that you
can only see with a wild imagination like yours..
Rocky
So you cant do it, thanks for clearing that up.

---

Rocky
2015-11-17 15:26:59 UTC
Post by Rocky
Post by Thomas Heger
Post by Rocky
[...]
"Surreal Pictures Inside WTC 6 Destroys 9/11 Cover Story For Ever ! "

Quote.
"Building 6 was a 1/2 million sq ft building with its core missing on
september 11th 2001 , the interior of the building is missing , it was not
crushed or on fire ,no nano thermite , no mini nukes , or explosions the
walls are intact the basement is intact the only thing that stands out is
cardboard and wires have little to no damage ."
So: we have NO explosion, but an *implosion*.
This is actually different and what see are remains from matter, which
simply manage to get missing.
It is like 'being sucked into a black hole'.
This pattern of destruction we see at all the buildings.
TH
There is a very easy explanation for WTC6. See:
Thomas Heger
2015-11-17 20:17:02 UTC
Am 17.11.2015 16:26, schrieb Rocky:
..
"Surreal Pictures Inside WTC 6 Destroys 9/11 Cover Story For Ever !"
http://youtu.be/a4FkO5ry1uo
Quote.
"Building 6 was a 1/2 million sq ft building with its core missing on
september 11th 2001 , the interior of the building is missing , it was not
crushed or on fire ,no nano thermite , no mini nukes , or explosions the
walls are intact the basement is intact the only thing that stands out is
cardboard and wires have little to no damage ."
So: we have NO explosion, but an *implosion*.
This is actually different and what see are remains from matter, which
simply manage to get missing.
It is like 'being sucked into a black hole'.
This pattern of destruction we see at all the buildings.
TH
There is a very easy explanation for WTC6. ... see the entire story at: https://donaldfox.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/mystery-solved-the-wtc-was-nuked-on-911/
Quote:

"The Temperature of the Pile

Temperatures at Ground Zero were 600 to 1,500 °F or even higher for 6
months after 9/11. Firemen were fighting fires at Ground Zero for 99
days after 9/11. AVRIS data showed that temperature in one spot was
1,341 °F on 9/16/01. These high temperatures could be attributed to
neutron bombs that were detonated underground in order to destroy the
foundations of the Twin Towers. Some of the hotspots may have been
unexploded nuclear fissile material reacting underground.
"

There is one problem:

"911- Intact paper fused with melted WTC steel "

Paper seemed to be undisturbed by the event and was flying around in
large quantities. Paper managed to stay readable, after being molten
together with steel.

There is actually only one known phenomenon, where metal objects fuse
together with wood (and similar materials) at low temperature:

the so called 'Hutchison Effect'.

"The Hutchison Effect - Iron Bar Warping and Fuming from Directed Energy
(Laboratory Experiment) "

In this experiment there is a specific 'hum' audible. Such a hum is also
audible on a few videos, that have been made on 9-11 on the WTC area
prior to the collapse.

(Need to search for an example, so please wait..)

TH
Rocky
2015-11-17 21:20:34 UTC
Post by Thomas Heger
..
Post by Rocky
[...]
http://youtu.be/ruPK1EMY3k4
That is a weird one and maybe the same person that told me about the MRR
nukes also knows the answer to that. But a quick guess makes me think
something happened to the oxygen instead of the paper so the paper couldn' t
burn.
Post by Thomas Heger
Paper seemed to be undisturbed by the event and was flying around in large
quantities. Paper managed to stay readable, after being molten together
with steel.
There is actually only one known phenomenon, where metal objects fuse
the so called 'Hutchison Effect'.
"The Hutchison Effect - Iron Bar Warping and Fuming from Directed Energy
(Laboratory Experiment) "
In this experiment there is a specific 'hum' audible. Such a hum is also
audible on a few videos, that have been made on 9-11 on the WTC area prior
to the collapse.
I have no doubt that a variety of different things were used on 9/11 and I
also know they planted a few things like the downed light poles at the
Pentagon, or the toasted cars at the WTC just to throw people off track.
Post by Thomas Heger
(Need to search for an example, so please wait..)
http://youtu.be/tnBdhsXl088
TH
Rocky
Thomas Heger
2015-11-21 05:11:57 UTC
Post by Rocky
Post by Thomas Heger
..
Post by Rocky
[...]
You could check it yourself: put inert gas (like N2 or CO2) in a jar
with some paper and make this hot.

What I would expect: the paper would not burn, but get very black.

Also the ink would change colour or even evaporate.

So: readable paper requires temperatures of less then - say- 300 °C.

But (usually) steel melts at about 1600 °C.

So we need some other mechanism, which makes steel melt, without getting
hot.

And there was something acting, which made this steel disappear.

The remaining steel was extremely curved and rusty, fused together and
had holes like a sponge. Also fine powder and tiny balls of steel were
found.

But most obscure: there was WAY to little steel remaining, overall.

So we need something VERY unusual and something very different from just
dropping down from 400 meters.

The only known phenomena are:
- the so called 'Hutchison effect'
- the 'Philadelphia experiment'.

The second for this reason: a ship is a very large steel structure. In
the 'Philadelphia experiment' this ship was allegedly 'teleported and
appeared somewhere else.

In Philadelphia then something was missing: lots of steel.
Post by Rocky
Post by Thomas Heger
Paper seemed to be undisturbed by the event and was flying around in large
quantities. Paper managed to stay readable, after being molten together
with steel.
There is actually only one known phenomenon, where metal objects fuse
the so called 'Hutchison Effect'.
"The Hutchison Effect - Iron Bar Warping and Fuming from Directed Energy
(Laboratory Experiment) "
In this experiment there is a specific 'hum' audible. Such a hum is also
audible on a few videos, that have been made on 9-11 on the WTC area prior
to the collapse.
I have no doubt that a variety of different things were used on 9/11 and I
also know they planted a few things like the downed light poles at the
Pentagon, or the toasted cars at the WTC just to throw people off track.
Well, maybe, maybe not.

But first things first, and that are the twin-towers.

TH
http://youtu.be/tnBdhsXl088
Rocky
2015-11-16 15:35:39 UTC
Post by Rocky
Nuclear Devices Used at WTC GROUND ZERO
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/nuclear-devices-used-at-wtc/
Since you already proved the title has to be a lie, is this website going
to be a part of your new proof that all kooksites are lies? Is it going
to be a "Duck Test" proof? I can't wait to see it!
ROTFLMAO because if you knew clean nukes or nearly 0 radiation nukes or MRR
nukes were possible and how they work then you would also know the following
is not the remains of a "global collapse."
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

BTW I have noticed that neither you, NIST or the 9/11 Commission have been
able to address why so much at the very bottom of the Twin Towers was not
crushed by what was right above it. <G>
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

And if you think a 1kt bomb can be detected by a seismograph then prove it
since I'll bet it was in an area where there isn't as much seismic noise as
there is in Nuke York City. BTW I've seen the seismic readings for Nuke
York City and there was a lot of noise in them so maybe a 1kt nuke was
detected and they brushed it off as noise.

Either way the following is clearly not the remains of a "global collapse"
because nothing fell on the survivors or the nearly 8 floors high surviving
corners.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

Rocky
Rocky
2015-11-20 22:41:55 UTC
Post by Rocky
And if you think a 1kt bomb can be detected by a seismograph then prove it
since I'll bet it was in an area where there isn't as much seismic noise as
there is in Nuke York City.
It's your kookclaim, you prove it can't be detected. BTW the NYC area is
very quiet seismically. A 3.0 earthquake is big news in the Northeast
(Californians just laugh), a 1kT nuke would produce about a 5.0.
BTW it made the news on several Massachusetts TV stations that there was a
1.5 magnitude earthquake yesterday. 1.5! That's how seismically quiet
the Northeast US usually is (there have been exceptions). Maybe someone
lit a cherry bomb.
Funny that 150 kt nuke only makes about a 5.5 quake and you claim a 1kt nuke
should make about a 5? I know the Richter Scale is logarithmic but 150
times stronger should not equal 10% difference. DUH

And you have yet to prove that any part of Flight 93 was found at
Shanksville, PA or Pranksville, PA since no 757 crashed there as proven by
the Media's own videos. <G>

9/11 was a total farce. If the Twin Towers collapsed to the ground before
they were vaporized then why do the remains of the Twin Towers have so much
surviving at the very bottom of them? What we see in the following tells us
the Twin Towers were vaporized before they made it to the ground. See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/blast3.jpeg

And then why it is so easy to use 3D software to duplicate what the jets in
Nuke York City did from their complete disappearance into a building to
their disappearance of a wing only. <G>

Rocky
Shoe-Chucker 2
2015-11-16 19:52:41 UTC
Post by Rocky
Nuclear Devices Used at WTC GROUND ZERO
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/nuclear-devices-used-at-wtc/
The Question of "Failures"- Deliberate or Incompetence?
http://www.911truth.org/

By Kevin Fenton
BoilingFrogsPost.com

Although the story of the CIA's actions in the run-up to 9/11 is
complicated, at a fairly early point in any examination of them it
becomes clear the agency committed multiple failures, and that these
failures enabled the attacks to go forward. The key issue that remains
in dispute ten years on is whether these "failures" were deliberate or
simply the product of overwork and incompetence. Making an informed
judgment means taking the time to look at all the failures, put them
in order, and analyze what it all means.
Karma ; what a concept!
Rocky
2015-11-16 20:09:10 UTC
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
Post by Rocky
Nuclear Devices Used at WTC GROUND ZERO
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/nuclear-devices-used-at-wtc/
The Question of "Failures"- Deliberate or Incompetence?
http://www.911truth.org/
That site is getting better but it still overlooks the fact that the remains
of the Twin Towers can not be a "global collapse" or a "controlled
demoltion" but the North Tower had to be destroyed by something that could
vaporize the close wall, leave 6 floors standing of Staircase B and leave
8-10 floors standing of the outside wall. And to this date the only thing I
can see that could do that is a MRR nuke or two that were not made in
America and buried deep underground.
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
By Kevin Fenton
BoilingFrogsPost.com
Although the story of the CIA's actions in the run-up to 9/11 is
complicated, at a fairly early point in any examination of them it
becomes clear the agency committed multiple failures, and that these
failures enabled the attacks to go forward. The key issue that remains
in dispute ten years on is whether these "failures" were deliberate or
simply the product of overwork and incompetence. Making an informed
judgment means taking the time to look at all the failures, put them
in order, and analyze what it all means.
Just like with the lies told by the EPA. They would rather pay people off
then explain why it was so important for them to lie to the first
responders.
Post by Shoe-Chucker 2
--
Karma ; what a concept!
After seeing all the bullshit with 9/11 I fully believe that ISIS is

And I still think it is funny that if ISIS is so bad why was Russia the
first ones to put their foot down on them?

Also see:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=paris+hoax

Rocky