Ready for the eclipse?
a425couple
2017-08-21 15:11:12 UTC
Ready for the eclipse?

Have fun!
Be safe!
Bast
2017-08-21 16:05:43 UTC
Post by a425couple
Ready for the eclipse?
Have fun!
Be safe!
Nope, couldn't get off work to get into the line of totality, so I may have
to settle for the partial.
If I can even see the sun from where i am today.
Double-A
2017-08-21 21:19:42 UTC
Post by Bast
Post by a425couple
Ready for the eclipse?
Have fun!
Be safe!
Nope, couldn't get off work to get into the line of totality, so I may have
to settle for the partial.
If I can even see the sun from where i am today.
That ancient Chinese theory just isn't given enough serious consideration nowadays.

Double-A
Herbert Glazier
Man made eclipse is more useful.TreBert
hanson
2017-08-26 01:39:42 UTC
"Herbert Glazier" <***@gmail.com> wrote
that "Man made eclipse is more useful" than
<http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent>