Earth's Gravity Increasing?
Double-A
2014-09-06 22:34:26 UTC
http://www.dinox.org/redgravity.html

Double-A
Bast
2014-09-07 01:31:04 UTC
I wanted to believe in the gravity increasing, theory.
But it turns out, I only was eating too much.
Double-A
Hägar
2014-09-07 03:06:13 UTC
*** I just love it ... a fat Lezzie admitting she's a porker ...

Double-A
Double-A
2014-09-08 20:29:30 UTC
Post by Hägar
*** I just love it ... a fat Lezzie admitting she's a porker ...
Ah come on Hagar, you know you just love those lesbo films. Admit it!

Double-A
Hägar
2014-09-09 00:03:52 UTC

*** Well, I do enjoy watching a sound tongue lashing now and then ...
G=EMC^2TreBert
2014-09-08 17:00:37 UTC
Earth is still adding space dust. Only two things we are losing to space is hydrogen,and helium.. Dust is heavy stuff. TreBert
Saul Levy
2014-09-08 17:03:48 UTC
ONLY AFTER MILLIONS OF YEARS, YOU SENILE OLD PIECE OF CACA!

Saul Levy

Double-A
2014-09-08 20:30:42 UTC
Post by G=EMC^2TreBert
Post by Double-A
http://www.dinox.org/redgravity.html
Double-A
Earth is still adding space dust. Only two things we are losing to space is hydrogen,and helium.. Dust is heavy stuff. TreBert
I am now thinking more in terms of "shrinkage".

Double-A
HVAC
2014-09-08 23:09:51 UTC
Post by Double-A
I am now thinking more in terms of "shrinkage".
Please leave your sex life out of this. Goth doesn't like that toilet humor.
--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

G=EMC^2TreBert
2014-09-21 17:23:53 UTC
Everything has gravity,and everything is having an increase of gravity. Its my latest thinking. TreBert
Saul Levy
2014-09-21 20:36:18 UTC
BUT YOU DON'T THINK, YOU SENILE OLD FOOL!

MAYBE YOU HAD SOME GAS?

Saul Levy

Double-A
2014-09-21 20:43:30 UTC
Post by G=EMC^2TreBert
Post by Double-A
http://www.dinox.org/redgravity.html
Double-A
Everything has gravity,and everything is having an increase of gravity. Its my latest thinking. TreBert
Did you know that Einstein once argued that a photon leaving a box would lighten the weight of the box? Yet he was the guy who said the photon had no mass! Niels Bohr shot down his argument.

Double-A
G=EMC^2TreBert
2014-09-23 23:55:29 UTC
Post by Double-A
http://www.dinox.org/redgravity.html
Double-A
AA Lets say neutrinos have no mass??? It begs the question "Does energy have weight? Hmmmm TreBert